30 December 2017

Red Carpet Diaries Chapter 4 Walkthrough


Chapter Four: Heroes and Hustlers


Main char's name = Joylene

In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion
Underlined = Right answer


It's...
1) Chazz Javellana.
2) None of your business.

BLAKE CHECK You just met superstar agent Ethan Blake!

I'm so sorry, Chazz.
1) He sounds like a total idiot!
2) You can rub his face in it when you're successful.

He cheated on her?
1) I'd have done the same thing she did!
2) She's definitely overreacting.

Seriously?
1) After everything Chazz has done for her?
2) No wonder you're upset.

That's...
1) Awful.
2) Actually pretty good.

(I should...)
1) Step in and help Chazz! 18 diamonds
2) Stay out of this.

*Step in and help Chazz!*

I'm sorry that happened.
1) But good riddance!
2) I've hod my heart broken before, too.

(I should...)
1) Pat her on the shoulder.
2) Talk trash on Finn!

Now's your chance, Cyndii!
1) Push this asshole in the pool!*
2) Pour a drink over her head!**

*SPLASHDOWN Revenge is best served... wet!
**BOTTOMS UP! You just helped Cyndii get sweet messy revenge!

Really...
1) What about 'thank you?
2) You don't need to say anything.

-----------

(I'll play this scene...)
1) Seductive.*
2) Funny!
3) Serious.

*NAILED IT! You did a perfect read practicing with Chazz!

Come with me to the show?
1) I'm so in. 19 diamonds
2) Sorry. I should probably rest.

*I'm so in.*

Wow, Seth...
1) Why is he playing such a dive?
2) Are you sure you got the address right?

Honestly?
1) He's hilarious!
2) He's a little outdated.

Seth...
1) How did you even hear about him?
2) Is this the life you want for yourself?

Tell him...
1) You're a fan!
2) What you told me.

FUNNY BUSINESS You went with Seth to his hero's show!

----------

I don't know...
1) What you're talking about!
2) How you could tell.

Outfit:
CLASSICALLY APPEALING
1) Buy this item! 25 diamonds
2) No thanks

(I should...)
1) Be friendly!
2) Play it cool and professional.

I'm Joylene.
1) We actually met the other night.
2) I'm so honored to have this opportunity.

1 comment:

  1. I'm Joylene.
    1) [CORRECT ANSWER] We actually met the other night. - [CORRECT ANSWER]
    2) I'm so honored to have this opportunity.

    ReplyDelete

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...