28 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 3 Walkthrough

Chapter Three: The Ambush


Playing as Kenna.

Limited time of choices:
(The wind's blowing right, so I'll...)
1) For the center of the assassin's head
2) To the left.
3) To the right.

(With the trees in the way, I should...)
1) Wait!
2) Fire now!
3) Shoot! 

(I should...)
1) Fire another arrow!
2) Use my kor-kitar! +5 Army

Prestige +1 

ASSASSINS BLEED You killed the assassins on the path.

Gabriel...
1) You're wrong. I'm going to save them!
2) You’re right. We must flee. Prestige +1 

Dom's hawk will come if I...
1) Whistle one long blast!
2) Whistle two short blasts! Prestige +1 
3) Freeze up!

His name was...
1) Luther!
2) Leon! Prestige +1 
3) Lenox!

Playing as Dominic.

Limited time of choice:
(I've got to stay calm...)
1) Lose your temper!
2) Get angry!
3) Control your anger! Power +1
4) Lose control!

Trystan...
1) Marco is going to fall.
2) It's too early to get cocky.

We did go to the festival together...
1) I can remember every detail... 25 diamonds  +Romance with Kenna, +5 Army 
1) I don't want to talk about it.

*I can remember every detail... *

(I'm going to...)
1) Sneak up behind her and scare her.
2) Ask her why she's frowning.

Merchant! I'll take two...
1) Charred chicken wings.
2) Tankards of ale.

It seems... 
1) Very pathetic. 
2) Tough.

Kenna...
1) Kiss Kenna.*  +Romance with Kenna
2) Keep your distance.

*TRUE LOVE'S KISS You kissed Kenna at the festival.
*FIRED UP Your memory strengthens your resolve.

----------

Playing as Kenna.

I recognize that armor... That's...
1) Nevrakis armor.
2) Stormholt armor. Prestige +1 
3) Fydorian armor.

This is a misunderstanding...
1) We want to see your leader.
2) We didn't mean to intrude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...