28 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 4 Walkthrough

Chapter Four: The Mercenaries


Playing as Dominic.

Who should distract the guard?
1) Trystan.
2) Rose. Power +1

(I must...)
1) Dive in front of the monk! (Need 6 power)
2) Speak up!
3) Hold your tongue.

You do you appeal to?
1) Helene. Power +1
2) Bartel. 

Playing as Kenna.

Who's got better armor?
1) Jackson. Prestige +1
2) Val.

All I can say is...
1) I'm sorry about your family. Prestige +1
2) It sounds like you became a traitor.

(I should...)
1) Defend my mother's honor.
2) Keep quiet. Prestige +1

(I should...)
1) Buy the mercenaries a drink and gamble with them.* 25 diamonds, +5 Army, Prestige +1
2) Skip the festivities.

*DRINKING BUDDIES You've befriended the mercenaries.

*Buy the mercenaries a drink and gamble with them*

(I should...)
1) Drink with the mercenaries.
2) Give mine to Val. Prestige +1

What's going on is...
1) He's like a father to me.
2) I'm not his type... But maybe you are!

I think I'll...
1) Play. I'm good with a knife. Prestige +1
2) Pass. I like my toes where they are.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Be brave
2) Chicken out!
3) Act cowardly!

(I should say...)
1) Me.
2) You.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Breath and toss the knife.*Prestige +1, +5 Army
2) Glance at your feet before tossing the knife.
3) Close your eyes and hope for the best.

*KNIFE TO MEET YOU You won at Flinch!

LUCKY CHARM Jackson is warming up to you.

----------

Leon, please. Hear me out.
1) You were once a fearless warrior. You can be again. 
2) You’re right. Forget the past. Now is our time to rise. Prestige +1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...