26 November 2017

The Crown & The Flame Book 1 Chapter 1 Walkthrough

Chapter One: The Broken Alliance


In ITAILICS = Most preferred answer in my opinion

Who do you wanna start as?
1) Princess Kenna Rys
2) Dominic Hunter

Playing as Kenna Rys (or Dominic)

(Dom's attaking! I should...)
1) Attack! Prestige +1 (or Power +1 as Dom)
2) Block! Prestige +1 (or Power +1 as Dom)

This'll wipe the smile off your face.
1) Taunt him Prestige +1 
2) Punch him Prestige +1 
3) Kiss him*  +Romance 

*FLIRTATIOUS Dom (Kenna) is more attracted to you.

Which outfit will you wear?
1) The silver gown  +Romance with Dom
2) My regular clothes

Let me say...
1) Congratulations, Mother.
2) This is a mistake.

Prince Tevan...
1) I've had many suitors, but none so charming* Prestige +2  +Romance with Prince Tevan
2) You should see me with a sword. Prestige +1
3) Weren't those statues destroyed by the Iron Empire? Prestige +1

*MAKING WAVES Prince Tevan is more interested in you now!

(I should...)
1) Slap Marco!*  (Need 1 Prestige) Prestige +1
2) Apologize to Marco. Prestige +1
3) Berate Marco.

*SWORN ENEMIES Prince Marco will remember this slight.

(Regular clothes: OVERLOOKED  Your outfit didn't grab Dom's attention.)
(The silver gown: DROP DEAD Dom is more attracted to you.)

Limited time of choice:
(I must...)
1) Freeze!
2) Dodge! Prestige +1
3) Hesitate!

Mother...
1) I love you...
2) Nevrakis will burn for this.

What do you throw at the soldier?
1) Goblet of wine
2) Turkey Leg

NEW ALLY Gabriel will always protect you. +5 Army  

We must...
1) Save Prince Tevan's life. 12 diamonds,  Prestige +5,  +9 Army ,  +200 Fydorian soldiers
2) Swear to avenge his death. +2 Army
3) Run now, before it's too late. +2 Army

*Save Prince Tevan's life.*

(I should...)
1) Slam the shield into his helmet!
2) Tackle him!

Look like you...
1) Couldn't charm your way out of this fight.
2) Should learn to defend yourself.

NEW ALLY Prince Tevan has joined your Alliance!

-------

Which soldier took the ring?













Soldier with gold line on helmet* Prestige +3, +5 Army 

*LEGACY You recovered your mother's ring.

I have one last thing to say...
1) Be careful.
2) I love you.*  +Romance 

*LOVESTRUCK Dom will remember this. Always.


Playing as Dominic.

Limited time of choice:
(I should...)
1) Leap! Power +1 (Won't receive it, if you played as Dom in the beginning)
2) Trip!
3) Fall!

Grr...
1) Unleash your rage! (Need 1 powerPower +1 
2) Fight it!

(I should say...)
1) This is the least of our problems.
2) The queen deserved better than this.


Now playing as Kenna.

I promise you, I wlll...
1) Take my kingdom back.Prestige +1  (CRUSADER Your mission is... justice.)
2) Put Luther’s head on a pike. Prestige +1   (DESTROYER Your mission is... revenge.)
3) See Dominic again. Prestige +1    (LOVESTRUCK Your mission is... romance.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...