27 November 2017

HERO VOL. #1 Chapter 2 Walkthrough

Chapter 2: Uninvited Guests


We should...
1) Do as they say.
2) Fight back.

Don't worry...
1) I’m not going anywhere, Mom. I promise.
2) It'd take a lot more than that to stop me.

Hey...
1) I heard you were pretty worried about me.
2) Did I scare you?

Grayson...
1) You did everything you could.
2) We both would've ended up in the hospital.

I just want to say...
1) I’m just glad you're here. +2♥
2) Thanks for stopping by. +2p

I remember...
1) The gala...
2) The attack...
3) The prism gate...

Uh...
1) Okay.
2) Like... with my mind?

I think we should...
1) Run more tests! 18 diamonds. +2p Dax
2) Do some flying! 18 diamonds+2p Poppy
3) Call it a day

*Run more tests!*

Choose a shape
- A coat hanger
- A heart
- A dog

(How should I attack?)
1) Karate chop!
2) Roundhouse kick!
3) Headbutt!
+2p

*Do some flying!*

Uh...
1) Duh! I can’t wait!
2) Actually, I’m kinda nervous...

(I'll try flying...)
1) As fast as I can!
2) High enough to touch a cloud!
+2p

----------

I feel like...
1)  I have an obligation to help people.
2) I just don't know who I am anymore.

HEART OF STONE You completed Chapter 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...