27 November 2017

HERO VOL. #1 Chapter 1 Walkthrough

Chapter 1: The First Day of the Rest of Your Life


(What should I say?)
1) What do you mean? Hiding from what?
2) Time to shut you up!

ECHOES OF THE FUTURE You caught a glimpse of your destiny...

Outfit:
- DRESS TO IMPRESS* 12 diamonds +2p
- BASIC BLUE

Thanks, Poppy...
1) But friends don't owe each other. +2p
2) You're gonna owe me. +2p

*DRESS TO IMPRESS Grayson +2p

Uh...
1) Definitely!
2) I think so?

Look, Marjorie...
1) Is everything okay? +2p
2) Why don't you try asking nicely?

Let's order...
1) Ossetra caviar. +2p
2) Tacos. +2p

I think we should...
1) Donate it
2) Serve it for lunch
3) Dump it

I should...
1) Wait for Dax to show. +2p
2) Sneak a peak.

Robberies?
1) Yeah, who do you think's behind it? +2p
2) Sorry, I don't really watch the news...

WORK HARD, PLAY HARD You completed all your tasks for the gala!

If we could put her on the guest list...
1) I'd mean a lot to me. +2p
2) She’ll write something nice about the gala!

Do you thnk that...
1) Grayson sees me that way?
2) There'd be anyone who's my type there?

Outfit:
- NIGHT TO REMEMBER +2p
- DRESS TO IMPRESS

I'd say...
1) You're doing great so far!
2) It’s too soon to tell.

Definitely...
1) I'm feeling heroic. 20 diamonds
2) It's not my place.

*I'm feeling heroic*

Because you're...
1) A good person. +2p
2) A realist.
3) My boss, so I have to say that. +2p

Hey...
1) Penny for your thoughts?
2) What are you staring at?

(What should I do)
1) Kiss him +2♥
2) Compliment him +2p

KISS, INTERRUPTED You ALMOST had your first kiss with Grayson!

-----------

PARTY CRASHERS You completed Chapter 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Veil Of Secrets Chapter 16 Walkthrough

Chapter Sixteen:  All's Well That Ends... Main char's name = Lencel In ITAILICS  = Most preferred answer in my opinion ...